What are the best hypercars ever? Our top 10 list showcases the most powerful, fastest and most expensive hypercars in the world
- 1. McLaren F1
- 2. Bugatti Chiron
- 3. Mercedes-AMG ONE
- 4. McLaren Senna
- 5. Koenigsegg Agera RS
- 6. Pagani Huayra BC
- 7. Porsche 918 Spyder
- 8. GMA T.33
- 9. Ferrari LaFerrari
- 10. Aston Martin Valkyrie
Hypercars are among the most powerful, fastest and rarest vehicles on the roads. Not too long ago, supercars were the most desirable machines on four wheels, but competition among manufacturers to build the fastest and most expensive driving machine culminated in a new breed of hyper-exotic performance cars that took on the hypercar name. Here, we’re picking out the ten best hypercars ever built.
Supercars are impressive feats of engineering, but they don’t come close to the performance of the most powerful hypercars. Don’t be surprised if a hypercar promises double or even triple the power of what we currently think of as a supercar, as it’s not uncommon to see these exotic machines produce power figures way over 1,000bhp. Hypercars often feature technology derived from the top tiers of motorsport, with the likes of Ferrari and Mercedes-AMG implementing genuine Formula 1 racing components and the prices being asked reflect this. The hypercar car class is where manufacturers try to outdo each other with money-no-object creations that are only within reach for a select group of buyers.
- Top 10 best performance cars to buy 2022
Don’t think these incredible machines are limited to combustion engine power, though. Battery-powered electric hypercars such as the Rimac Nevera, the Pininfarina Battista and the Lotus Evija produce nearly 2,000bhp, making them some of the most powerful road cars ever created. Hybrid systems are also becoming increasingly commonplace in the world of hypercars, with the instant torque of an electric motor combining with the raw power of a highly engineered combustion engine to produce rapid acceleration and top speeds north of 200mph.
Over the past few years, the market for these machines has become increasingly competitive. Traditional hypercar brands such as McLaren, Porsche, Ferrari and Bugatti continue to evolve their takes on the hypercar formula, but smaller-scale manufacturers such as Koenigsegg, Pagani and Gordon Murray Automotive are also competing to build the most expensive, exclusive and powerful cars in the world.
Now down to business, we’ve put together this list of the best hypercars ever created. Below, you’ll find some of the fastest, rarest and most expensive four-wheeled machines ever.
Best Hypercars 2022
- McLaren F1
- Bugatti Chiron
- Mercedes-AMG ONE
- McLaren Senna
- Koenigsegg Agera RS
- Pagani Huayra BC
- Porsche 918 Spyder
- GMA T.33
- Ferrari LaFerrari
- Aston Martin Valkyrie
Check out our best sports cars, best supercars and best hot hatchbacks lists…
- 1Introduction – currently readingWhat are the best hypercars ever? Our top 10 list showcases the most powerful, fastest and most expensive hypercars in the world
- 21. McLaren F1The car that created the hypercar class, the McLaren F1 remains a hard act to beat
- 32. Bugatti ChironHow do you follow the incredible Bugatti Veyron? With the Bugatti Chiron, of course
- 43. Mercedes-AMG ONEMercedes-AMG’s ONE uses a modified version of the engine found in Lewis Hamilton’s Formula 1 racing car
- 54. McLaren SennaIt’s not the most powerful car in our list, but light weight and advanced aerodynamics put the Senna in the hyper club
- 65. Koenigsegg Agera RSSwedish hypercar brand Koenigsegg does things its own way, and it’s own way is very, very fast
- 76. Pagani Huayra BCPagani’s show-stopper mixes incredible looks with savage performance
- 87. Porsche 918 SpyderA technological feast with awesome performance, the 918 Spyder was even cheap by hypercar standards at ‘only’ £650k
- 98. GMA T.33Designed by the creator of the McLaren F1, this T.33 uses a Cosworth-built V12 engine
- 109. Ferrari LaFerrariFerrari’s most extreme machine to date, the LaFerrari brings F1 performance to the road
- 1110. Aston Martin ValkyrieThe Aston Martin Valkyrie is a 6.5-litre V12 F1-inspired hypercar for the road, and no, you are not dreaming
Source: Read Full Article