In Colorado’s latest coronavirus update, the statewide death toll rose to 1,091, but the number of serious COVID-19 cases appears to be steadily falling.
Throughout the day, we will share the latest coverage from Denver Post journalists on the coronavirus outbreak on this page. Also, bear in mind The Denver Post relies on support from its readers to provide this in-depth coverage of the coronavirus outbreak, so please consider buying a subscription if you haven’t already.
Here are the updates from May 14.
- House to vote Friday on more coronavirus aid, despite GOP skeptics
- Masks, tests, empty stadiums: Bundesliga resumes amid coronavirus
- More symptoms, no slam-dunk drugs: What we now know — and still don’t know — about the coronavirus
- These Colorado cities and counties require masks be worn in public places
- These Colorado counties have extended their stay-at-home orders
- Frequently asked questions about coronavirus in Colorado
- Coronavirus timeline: An in-depth look at COVID-19 in Colorado
- Colorado coronavirus map: Where are cases being reported?
- Colorado unemployment FAQ: How to apply, details about missing PINs and more
- Do I have the coronavirus? Here’s what to do if you’re not sure.
- Colorado coronavirus housing FAQ: Resources for renters and homeowners
- How social distancing works and what it means for you
- Inside Colorado’s growing anti-shutdown movement
Join our Facebook group for the latest updates on coronavirus in Colorado.
Source: Read Full Article