The Canadian Elite Basketball League says it is considering a single-site tournament in Ontario as it looks for a way to resume playing after the COVID-19 pandemic postponed the start of its second season.
In a release Friday, the league said it hasn’t ruled out any path to getting back on the court but is currently focused on the tournament option.
[ Sign up for our Health IQ newsletter for the latest coronavirus updates ]
The league said it is also awaiting a decision on a request it made to the federal government earlier this month for $5 million in relief money.
Source: Read Full Article