Anti-vax kickboxer’s widow demands his Covid death not be used to promote jabs

The wife of an anti-vax kickboxing champion who died aged 41 after denying he had Covid-19 has demanded that his death won't be used to push vaccine campaigns.

Belgian athlete Frederic Sinistra died of a cardiac arrest from complications with Covid-19 on December 15. His partner announced his passing the next day.

In her announcement, she insisted that his death won't be used to promote vaccine campaigns.

She said: "I put a point of honour and will fight to the end so that the truth is restored and his name is washed away from all these slanderers both family and around his death…

"MY HUSBAND IS NOT DECEASED FROM COVID and never would he have accepted that we used what happened to him to spread fear and call for vaccination.

"Just be patient a lot of things are in preparation to answer all your questions and curiosity for some misplaced but it's only human….

"Unfortunately, I passed through the shadow of my mountain of muscles where I felt so good in the light of the day that is already blinding me but for him, I have to stay strong and honour his memory until the end!!!!"

The bloke was a known anti-vaxxer and actively campaigned against government restrictions to contain Covid-19.

While struggling to breathe from the virus, the 41-year-old had posted pictures and videos of himself to his Facebook fan lying in bed in an intensive care ward with an oxygen tube in his nose.

He was struggling to breathe and wrote in an accompanying caption that he had 'no time to waste with lazy people.'

In other posts he was scathing about the Government introducing new measures to halt the spread of Covid-19.

  • Hospital gives hundreds of false negative results in major case of 'human error'

Sinistra, nicknamed 'The Undertaker', also previously called the virus "la grippe des cheveux", meaning the hair flu and criticised measures such as mask mandates and vaccine passes.

Speaking to Belgian news outlet SudInfo, Sinastra's coach, Osman Yirgin, revealed that the three-time world champion had only entered the hospital in the first place after he forced him to do so in November.

Osman had threatened to stop training him unless he sought urgent medical attention.

However, he discharged himself and claimed to be recovering at home before dying just weeks later.

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.

Source: Read Full Article